Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dogs!

I have a way with dogs since a very long time. I love spending time with the street dogs which live near my house. I feed them a variety of left overs. From bread crumbs to chicken pieces. I tried PEDIGREE® once but they didn't like it because for what I think it was too good and healthy for them. I have lost numerous plastic bowls, (in which I give them milk with chapati) the reason being that after finishing their meal, these dogs find the plastic bowls worth chewing. I am particularly fond of one of the dog families because I had a good relationship with their ancestors. This family has two girls (boys, I thought earlier) and their mother. The father is still unknown which is not a surprising thing in their species.
His Mother Started barking when I uploaded this picture.

I think they are an american breed because they hardly eat chapatis (unless until it is mixed with Amul © milk). They eat bread as if they are born to eat bread. If you want to adopt these adorable dogs, contact Nishant Singh . These dogs come in a pair and can be bought for an affordable $1500. I hate those blood sucking insects which stick to their ears but I got a treatment for that. The main message of this blog was to be kind with animals because I have seen many rude people treating them as objects (specially two-wheelers).

Post your comment or suggestions below.

2 comments:

WobzDogz said...

Howz can i buyz these dogz. Full picturez??

Nishant Singh said...

I will give you the pictures but they are not for sale. That was just a joke!