Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Visit To A Photograph Studio

What is a Photograph?
Photograph is nothing but a copy of your face in a paper.
You use photograph to identify yourself. You need a photograph to stick in any form .

One day my teacher told me to get 1 passport size photograph for my ID card . I thought the shop next to my apartment will be best but it was closed that day . I decided to go to a shop near Spencer so I told my driver to take me there.

When I reached the photograph studio , I was surprised to see that there was no one inside not even the shop keeper. I shouted "is anyone there" then from somewhere a noise came in a dim volume "i am coming" . The shopkeeper was a middle aged man with a long beard. I told him that I want one photograph.

I saw the photograph machine it was as big as a television. We went inside he told me to sit straight and smile. He pressed the button and the machine started to vibrate like a washing machine.

In few seconds he got my photograph in a envelope and said bye to me and that visit to the photograph studio was amazing.

No comments: