Translate

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

RoboKill - A Game Review

I play games to entertain myself. I discovered RoboKill when I went to my friends house to return his notebook and saw him playing RoboKill on miniclip.com. I asked him about the game and he enthusiastically replied that it is a very adventurous and violent game. He knew that I liked violent games and asked me to try it out.

Robokill is about a Robot which has been sent from a starship to a battle station controlled by droids or enemy robots. The commander of the star ship has ordered the Robot to destroy all the communication centers of the battle ship. The Robot is loaded with lot many shields and destructive weapons. The battle ship has been divided into many rooms. Some of the rooms have teleport machine which can take the robot to any other room. Destroyers are your biggest enemies, they are loaded with shields and guard the headquarters of the battleship. If you beat them then you get their shields. Some of the droids are reproductive which keep on giving droids out of them. There is a inventory, a map of the battle ship and a shop to buy new weapons for your robot.

The ship has been overrun by hostile robots and you are their only hope! Eliminate the enemies; remember to upgrade your weapons and armor.


No comments: