Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bengaluru

My First Impression Of Bengaluru City
__________________________

  • Bengaluru's international airport was the best thing I saw. It was totally made of glass except the floor . It has many international brands showroom.
  • I loved city taxi's because I had never seen taxi having GPS. And it was not a Ambassador it was Mahindra Logan .
  • My apartment's activity block is excellent it has swimming pool ,billiards, TT,Gymnasium and lot of things to play.
  • My house interior is excellent and occupies a large place .It has a huge hall where me and my sisters play.

What I Do Not Like In Bengaluru
_____________________
  • I do not like the person who bought Maruti-800 to the international airport of Bengaluru.
  • I do not like the crying feature of my cousin sister every time.
  • I do not like the healthy vegetable dinner and Lunch which we get daily.
  • I do not like the swimming pool also because it's only 4 feet in depth and the water comes only to my chest.
__________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Vartika Singh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vartika Singh said...

Woah didn't know that even taxis have GPS these days!Good that u r enjoying the place and the first point under things u dont like was quite hilarious, and not so good...get over with that feeling:)